Symbol LS4278 Cordless Barcode Scanner
Increase productivity and uptime with innovative scanning capabilities with Zebra Symbol LS 4278 Barcode Scanner.
- The Symbol LS 4278 is also known as the Symbol Technologies LS 4278
- It is called Zebra Symbol now after Zebra acquired Motorola Symbol in 2014.
- Wide working range, reads good and poor quality bar codes at similar ranges, reducing the need for the user to move the scanner back and forth;
- Bluetooth Class 2 v1.2 (Serial Port and HID Profiles with authentication and security), cordless scanning with secure wireless transmission of data.
- Plug-and-play, universal cable Rapid deployment, single cable connects to any computing environment, Powered through host cable Eliminates need for a power supply; simplifies installation.
- The Symbol LS4278 handheld scanner products are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for a period of three years.
The Symbol LS 4278 helps users increase productivity and cut costs while providing free movement throughout the work area. Its unique array of productivity-enhancing features allow both new and advanced users to process items more quickly and spend less time keying in data. The addition of Bluetooth wireless communications provides workers with the cordless freedom to move to large bulky items for scanning instead of risking injury from lifting heavy objects plus the ability to physically check all sides of a shopping cart for unscanned items. The LS 4278 communicates via Bluetooth to the cradle, which in turn connects to the host computer via a variety of connection interfaces, including USB, Keyboard wedge and RS-232.
- Corded/cordless: Cordless Bluetooth
- Data capture: 1D on paper or electronic displays
- Scan type: Single line
- Scan rate: 547 scans per second
- Working range: From 1” to 30”+
- Rugged specs: 6 ft. drops to concrete
- Warranty: 36 months
- Enjoy superior battery life. A unique power management application delivers the largest number of scans per charge, which ensures top performance in scan-intensive settings.
- Reliably read 1D barcodes. Next-generation barcode scanning technology accurately reads nearly every 1D barcode for enhanced efficiency.
- Safely extend your reach. Wide working ranges up to 30 inches or more, along with Bluetooth 2.1 wireless connectivity, enable you to securely transmit data, either in real time or batch.
- Keep customers happy. Superior battery life and speedy scans support optimal processing of transactions.
- Maximize mobility. Cordless freedom and the ability to read electronic barcodes on mobile devices expand usability beyond traditional barcode labels.
- Inventory management
- Retail POS
- Mobile coupons
- Online loyalty programs
- Asset tracking
- Electronics manufacturing
- Shipping and receiving
- Product tracking and tracing
- Library and school check-ins/outs
- Manufacturing (Light Industrial)
- Transportation and Logistics