Fargo DTC1250e Dual-Sided ID Card Printer
The ideal card printing solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments, the HID® FARGO® DTC1250e ID card printer and encoder is the fastest printer in its class, allowing you to produce 50% more visually-rich, full-color credentials in the same amount of time. Its small, compact footprint makes it easy to use in a variety of office environments and can be easily upgraded to include an embedded iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE platform), enabling you to produce secure, personalized membership and loyalty photo ID cards in one single, seamless step. An optional Wi-Fi® accessory is also available to help you print anytime, anywhere.
Reasons to buy:
- Fastest printer in its class.
- High Quality Output
- Simple plug-and-play
- Convenient and affordable
- End-to-End Control
- Flexibility and Security
- Additional Data Protection – AES-256 decryption
Fargo DTC1250e Dual-Sided ID Card Printer Specifications
- Side printing: Single or dual
- Print method: Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer
- Resolution: 300 dpi
- Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
- Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO® Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist™ spot-color matching
- Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Card capacity: 100 card input, 30 card output
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
GreenCircle® Certified Product:
Provides organizations with a high-performance, energy-efficient photo ID printing solution that supports corporate sustainability initiatives while reducing costs. The sustainable attributes of HID card printers were third-party certified by GreenCircle Certified, LLC. The certification process verified up to a 53% energy savings for the DTC1250e card printer. The default time for sleep mode has been factory-set to five minutes, and printer design enhancements reduce the power consumption while in standby or sleep mode. Energy savings are calculated based on an assessment to a comparable product currently sold in the marketplace.
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Easy-to-use (EZ) disposable ribbon cartridge or eco-friendly and more economical (ECO) refillable ribbon cartridge (standard black resin and YMCKO)
- Dual-sided printing module
- Magnetic stripe and/or smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Printer cleaning kit
- Ethernet with internal print server
There are no reviews yet.